Preventing Pollution is Green and Saves Dollars!
Let EEC Show You How to Minimize Waste.
Compliance with environmental regulatory agencies requires constant vigilance in industrial housekeeping and operations. EEC expertly advises industrial facilities on the processes and plans required to operate according to law.
- A spill prevention control and countermeasure (SPCC) plan is a federal requirement for facilities that handle petroleum products, aimed at preventing leaks and spills from causing contamination.
- State-regulated mineral acid storage tanks and other tanks holding pollutants require secondary containment certification. The goal is to reduce spills and quickly control them if they occur.
We Bring Solutions to Industrial Waste Problems.
EEC will evaluate the following options and recommend a course of action with a period of monitoring to determine the resulting waste reductions:
- More efficient equipment
- Alternative raw materials
- Equipment repair and maintenance
- Better quality control
- Improved housekeeping methods
- Reuse or recycling
- Waste exchange